New Natali Blick toddler- Zoe

Anyone here ordering the new Blick toddler Zoe?
I’m on the fence about this one.

3 Likes

I’m hoping I get her!

1 Like

I think I may try but not like I did with Missy.

1 Like

I love her and so does my mom. Hoping to get 2 we can reborn together!

2 Likes

Got her!

1 Like

Got her x2!!! So excited I managed to get her. I love her little chunky standing legs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will take for her to sell out- I know with Ben and Missy it was like minutes

2 Likes

That’s the funnest part of this whole craze

3 Likes

I did end up getting some 🥹🥰

1 Like

its such a rush when I refresh and see he Add to Cart. Ha ha

2 Likes

She’s sold out already at Macs and Irresistables. Dang they go fast

1 Like

Wow! that was fast!

Irresistibles just sent me an email saying Zoe is available for preorder lol :laughing: After she’s sold out :heart:

3 Likes

I ordered from Irresistibles and then from Macpherson. A trick to getting orders in on time at Macpherson for this high demand Blick kits is to select layaway. Then you don’t have to wait on PayPal before submitting your order. And of course with both of those sites, you should always check early. Today they both opened right on time. But previously Irresistibles has opened 3-4 minutes early and Macpherson opened a couple of hours early on one of them (Benjamin I think.) They were only open a few minutes before catching their error. And I assume they will always be more careful now. But it is totally possible to get in on this Blick orders. But only if you’re sitting and waiting. There is no chance of logging in 10 minutes late or on your lunch break. They are always sold out in less than 10 minutes.

4 Likes

Same lol, I ordered 1 from Irresistibles and 2 MacPhersons and once it went through I went back and it was sold out lol :heart: Actually I was on Irresistibles first but it didn’t go through and kept having an error but I had Macs pulled up as well so I then switched to Macs and it went through right away no problems, I went back to irresistibles and it finally went through lol :clap:t3: ETA: it was all in 2 mins lol

6 Likes

I never thought about using the lay away thats a great idea!

2 Likes

I got two!

3 Likes

This one’s cute but doesn’t tug at my heart strings like some of them. That’s usually a deciding factor for me.

7 Likes

I got one at Mac and one at Irresistables. Just paid the pre-order deposit.

4 Likes

Same