New member on forum

October 20,15 Hi, I finally took the plunge and joined the forum I have been using your tips and advice for a long time. I have been reborning for about 3 years or better. I have a lot of dolls that I need to sale. I am not too computer literate. My name is linda, and I live in Ok. I am a grandma and a greatgrandma

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Linda. I am glad that you have found so much help and decided to join us. I have a difficult time with the computer also. It takes me much time to figure it out sometimes. I am a Pennsylvanian. Diane

1 Like

Welcome, Linda! I’m so glad you’ve stepped out of the shadows and joined us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Linda! We’re so glad you came out and joined in! Don’t be a stranger now!

2 Likes

Hi, hope to get to know you! As you can tell most of us like to gab so join in the conversations. Would love to see what you have painted so far.

1 Like

Hi Linda…it took me a while to join the forum but I’m sure glad I did. I think I’ve made several forever friends here. Welcome and show us some pics…we’d love to see your work.

1 Like

Hi Linda, my name is Debra and I live in Okc. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi Linda, Nice to meet you. Glad to see you decided to join us, you will get lots of useful information here whether you need it or not. I am always picking up something I didn’t know about. It’s a very helpful and friendly place. If you can please post some pictures, we would love to see your babies, we love pictures here. Welcome!!

1 Like

Hi Linda… Nice to meet you :smile:

1 Like

HI and welcome!

1 Like

I live in Ada, Ok. I will try to post some pictures when I learn how.

2 Likes

If you’re on a computer, just drag and drop the image into your post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Linda! So glad you joined! Just jump right on in. There are lots of friendly, supportive people here. :heart:️

1 Like

Welcome Linda. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood!! We are all in and out at all hours! We love seeing the babies, so post as many as you like :smile:

1 Like

Welcome… and so glad you joined in…I read this forum for about a year or so too before I jumped in…there are so many other forums where it is constant cat fights and negative attitudes…this one is different…Hope to see you more… :smile:

3 Likes