New kits! Preorders! Thoughts?

So many new kits coming out! I have placed an early pre order on Manuela by Rafaela Spiandorelli, and soon will be placing one on Ava by Cassie bracešŸ˜anyone have any new kits they are excited for?
Edit: of course Quinlynn and Laura by Bonnie brown as well! They are both gorgeous kits, can wait for them to be released.

3 Likes

When I saw the clay sculpt of Ava I thought oh, I want that one but something got lost in the translation. Sheā€™s still cute but the kit is just a little different. Iā€™m hoping to order Charlie by Cassie Brace. And I love Mily by Cassie Brace. There are so many new ones Iā€™d love to have but they produce them faster than I can paint.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for this one to be available. Iā€™m going to have to grab a couple of them :heart:

7 Likes

I am excited for this new Gudrun Legler baby. She looks so sweet and inquisitive!

5 Likes

I love all the new sculpts Cassie is working on, so many unique expressions!

So many new ones. Itā€™s hard to pick a few!

2 Likes

I preordered Manuela by Rafaela Spiandorelli also! There are so many cute ones coming out and Iā€™m digging the fantasy kits. Iā€™m not sure how I feel about the turtle baby but I love the the little turtle!

7 Likes

I would love to have Neveah by Cassie.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got preorders on Half-pint by Marita Winters and Archie by Julia Homa!

3 Likes

Yes on Half-pint for me also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have Ava Brace preorderedā€¦Iā€™m looking forward to Laura Brownā€¦she reminds me so much of RB Jade Asleep. Silviaā€™s real Laura is super precious and Bonnie definitely captured her through clay. I canā€™t wait!!! Also, I cannot wait for LLE Ashia! She reminds me of Kami Rose with fuller cheeks lol! She just looks like LLEā€™s older sculpts which I LOVE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This one! I just love this little face.

1 Like

I just pre-ordered Khloe Marie by Marita Winters.

1 Like

oooh havenā€™t heard of her :eyes: