New kit from Natalie Scholl

Did anyone else get the email this morning announcing that Natalie Scholl was releasing an open-eyed twin to her very popular Jayden sculpt? Here is a picture of Will from the email -

[attachment=0]Will Scholl 2.jpg[/attachment]

Here is the content of the email -

Starting on May 15, 2013, Natalie Scholl’s new vinyl kit, “Will”, is going to be available as a Limited Time Offer. “Will” is an open eyed identical twin for Natalie’s first kit, “Jayden”. He was sculpted using the original head from that kit with alterations made to accommodate the open eyes, new ears, new mouth, facial expression, and a new angle on the neck. He also has all new limbs and a new chest plate. Due to the overwhelming success of Will’s twin, “Jayden”, artist Natalie Scholl, wants to ensure that nobody misses out on ordering this Special Edition. Orders will begin on May 15th at 12:00am EST and continue until 11:59pm EST June 15th. After this time, the edition will officially close worldwide. It will never be re-released. Photos of the entire sculpt, (i.e… photos without the pacifier), will be made available on May 15th when the order pages are set up. The prototypes are tentatively scheduled to arrive in late June. If no changes are required, the kits should arrive around the end of July or the beginning of August.

This kit will be offered for sale on Natalie’s webpage, (www.nataliescholl.com), during this time. She will take orders worldwide and is located in Canada, so is the official dealer for North America. An email with a link to the ordering site will be sent out to Natalie’s mailing list, (which you can join at Art Dolls by Natalie Scholl - Contact Page). There will also be a posting on Doll Fan and on her Facebook Fan page, (Art Dolls by Natalie Scholl).

The dealers, who will also be offering this kit during the same timeframe, will be as follows:
Germany: www.oncesoreal.com
UK: www.tinkerbellcreations.co.uk
Brazil: www.monickieurbanjos.com.br
Australia: (To be announced)

To see more sneak peek pictures of Will, please go to the following link: http://www.nataliescholl.com/Will.html
Art Dolls by Natalie Scholl

I’m stoked!
I can’t wait until may 15th!