New Kit Coming Soon! Mallory, sculped by Pat Moulton

Good morning,

We have a stunning new kit to share with you, Mallory, sculpted by Pat Moulton. Our first Mallory prototype is on eBay now. This gorgeous prototype was reborn by master artist, Marie Gambus-Metayer. You can view her auction here: Doll, reborn, Baby, prototype, Mallory, Pat Moulton, Bountiful baby. | eBay

Her auction is also featured on our home page at: https://retail.bountifulbaby.com/

Mallory’s kit is coming soon! You can find the link to sign up for her release here: Mallory (16" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Mallory is about 16 inches long when completed and has the most adorable eyes. She is simply breathtaking!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

4 Likes

She is adorable!

That’s a cutie!

She’s adorable!!!

A lot of chatter on another thread about her probably being better suited for 18” full limbs based on the size of her head. The auction pictures actually look like she is on at least an 18” body and belly plate?

7 Likes

@bountifulbaby Her page says she is a closed edition? Does this mean she’s a LE and how many? Is she being produced at joy dolls?

I don’t know, but the prototype sold for $710 yesterday so it doesn’t appear that she will be popular?

1 Like

I messaged Jessica (Pratt daughter) about Mallory. Here is her response.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update… I wonder if that means all the reborns that show up as discontinued that haven’t been released yet and octavia too

1 Like

I don’t know, but if Octavia had already been sent to the “bad” factory, they would have to get the mold sent to Joy… I am not sure that is feasible?

1 Like

With the 3D printing technology I’m sure it wouldn’t be to hard to make another :thinking: