New craft room!

I never thought I would get one but my cousin moved out and now my parents are letting me use her room as a craft room!! I’m so excited! I’m in the process of setting it up. I will post pictures when I’m done!

22 Likes

You are SO LUCKY! I’d love to have a craft room. The rest of my house would always be spotless because I’d never be in it.

3 Likes

Lol. My parents got sick of body parts, fabric and yarn cluttering up the living room lol

6 Likes

Congrats !!

1 Like

Thanks

That’s exciting ! I waited 12 years to have one, it’s the most amazing feeling when work in it ! I wish you the same !

1 Like

Thanks

I can understand. I have a sewing room and a doll room. It may sound so extravagant – but I waited many years to have a sewing room. I finally got one about 18 years ago when we bought this house! The doll room has been several things over time. It started out as my prayer room. It became a bedroom for a son that came back home for a time. Then, it was my work room when I worked from home as an MT. Then it was just a room. Then, it became my doll room. :slight_smile: So, it may sound extravagant, but I waited so long for it. I know how you guys feel when you get one to work in all to yourself. :slight_smile: Congratulations! Oh, yes. I had to give it up as a prayer room, but God can hear us no matter where or how we pray. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m getting warm fuzzies to know that there is someone in the world getting ready to move into their new craft room! My people! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re funny,you made me grin, but I certainly relate to the truth in your statement…after 26 years of marriage and longer than that on my own, I now have to reborn in my dinning room. This is after having four bedrooms four bathrooms, etc. Oh well, I’m a stronger, smarter, kinder person now.

3 Likes

I have to paint in the basement but I dream of drywall and light fixtures!

3 Likes

Oh how I pray to have a sewing room. I work from home and it’s hard to keep the living room where I put my machines tidy. When clients come do fittings I use my son’s room for them to change. At least his still only 5 so to him it’s just another room in the house not his space. And we do need a prayer room in the near future,

2 Likes

Congratulations! When I first started my hubby converted a closet into a workspace for me. I have my own studio/ room now and it’s amazing. Please post pics when it’s ready!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Looking good! Now, in the spirit of my grandma’s craft room… time to fill it up!

2 Likes