New Christmas Web Page

WOW, WOW and WOW again!!! Starr—let me say what a great job you did showcasing all the wonderful entries and the artists behind them!! I thought the page was lovely and I sure hope it will grow each year as we do more challenges. Thank You for all your hard work and kind words for everyone. You are so right----we have a wonderful forum and our members are definitely the best on the web!!!

12 Likes

I might have enough time to get an entry in for next year, yeah. Thanks again Star, you are a star💕

1 Like

Yes, Star, the website is awesome. Thanks for the publicity.

1 Like

Thank you Lynn, Karen and Cynthia…you ladies are at the real heart of it all…Without you, there would not have been a challenge at all…Thank YOU all for the smiles and the fun… :smile:

2 Likes

Star, you have the gift of knowledge, such as, reborning, webpages, etc. It is beautiful that you use it unselfishly for the benefit of others. It is the Christmas spirit.

1 Like

I agree! @westernstarr is awesome!!! Thank you for inspiring our Christmas spirit!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you Cynthia and Megan…You ladies are all wonderful too…That is what makes this forum a lovely place to be…I love seeing all the photos of everyone’s work and joining in where I can…It is wonderful how we all help each other… :smile:

2 Likes