New baby

I’ve just finished sculpting baby Amelia. It’s my first attempt at sculpting an older looking baby and she’s suppose to look like a 4-6 months old baby. She measures about 24, 5 inches. Tell me what you think…

Ohhh I love her! Great job. Are you planning on making her a kit or a OOAK?

she is real nice very nice work i hope to see her as a kit,she is so cute, may i ask what kind of legs does she have?

connie

I love her!! and her pretty big eyes!! Great job!

She is very sweet baby … I think she looks about 6months will she be a kit … very nice. Sherrie

Aww she is beautiful.
Linda

Sara I think she is adorable, I didn’t know you were sculpting now. How do you like it?

Thank you. No, she’ll stay an ooak. Her legs are 3/4th.

I’m not quite sure what you mean with that you didn’t know I sculpted? I’ve been sculpting for about 5 years and I haven’t done anything else with dolls??? I haven’t reborned or anything alike

But yes, I love sculpting. But won’t be sculpting for a while now, cause I’ve just begun on my education:-D

— Begin quote from “sabhansen”

Thank you. No, she’ll stay an ooak. Her legs are 3/4th.

I’m not quite sure what you mean with that you didn’t know I sculpted? I’ve been sculpting for about 5 years and I haven’t done anything else with dolls??? I haven’t reborned or anything alike

But yes, I love sculpting. But won’t be sculpting for a while now, cause I’ve just begun on my education:-D

— End quote

Hi, Sorry , got the wrong person similar name, but different person that was on this forum before…

she is very pretty!!

Hey Diana:-) Yeah I thought it was a misunderstanding:-) Hehe