Never shared pics of June

June is a boo boo baby. Too much thick varnish and it peeled when I rooted her :(. Im not 100% happy with her hair color I was wanting darker, so I may shave her head and start over after removing the varnish from her scalp. Or who knows maybe I’ll just get another sleeping newborn June and start over LOL I will say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby. the way her arms and hands are she snuggles right in and hugs you back. I want June limbs on every baby!

20 Likes

She looks so newborn. To be honest, I don’t see a big problem with the hair. Could you maybe add more darker hairs on the top? Would that minimize the problem?.

2 Likes

Just beautiful! :two_hearts: @AnnDee66 will LOVE her! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is incredible!! Wonderful job!!

1 Like

She looks so good. It is funny you are calling her a boo boo baby because in the pics she looks beautiful!

1 Like

Awww thank you. She is a boo boo because her varnish is peeling in her hair from rooting. Oops! She is defiantly a beautiful baby. I can’t wait to do more of her. She and Skya are my favorites. That sweet smile on June melts my heart!

Thanks for making such a beautiful baby!!!

It’s worth a try :heart_eyes:

newborn skin tones vary a lot, if you look at the photos Jessica took of the real June at this age she looks just like the color you’ve got here:) artists always have room for improvement, I think you did a good job! :blush:

1 Like

That is so sweet of you to say! Made my day :heart_eyes:

How have you been? You guys keeping healthy and busy? I bet it’s beautiful out there this time of year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She is so precious! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone here has been doing well and staying safe:) I’ve been busy yes!! really excited about finishing the realborn that should fit a binki in its mouth(cross our fingers once the vinyl is molded that it fits perfectly) and every day I keep checking to see if my favorite little realborn has popped up yet…hopefully it’s soon!

I’ve been planning out everything that needs to be finished by the end of the year, so that in a couple months I can focus on what will be released at the 2021 rose show!!!

3 Likes

That sounds so exciting!!!

By checking to see if your fav realborn pops up you mean here? Painted? Is it a new one?

1 Like

yes I’m waiting for the prototypes to go on ebay or sneak peak photos, nothing has surfaced yet, it is a preemie sized realborn and it is the cutest thing!

2 Likes

Exciting

1 Like

@PhotographyForLife aww she is cute

1 Like

Aw another little peanut?! I am so excited!! :heart: Recently got Ever and she definitely got me hooked on the smaller kits. I absolutely love the way she curls right up in my arms.

1 Like

Ever snuggles so well:) definitely my best yet on how she curls into your arms!!

1 Like

Oh yay that is super exciting! Definitely something to look forward to and right now that’s a great thing!!!

1 Like