Never noticed RowAn, pics please!

i never noticed her before yesterday, I absolute love her. Please post pictures of your Rowan!!!

Wow! Stunning!!! I really really love her! Amazing work Cali!!!

1 Like

Here is one of my Rowans…I think she is the one I did in 2014??

12 Likes

This is Rowan I did last year.

9 Likes

WOW, She is one pretty little girl. It’s amazing to me how someones work can change my mind on liking a certain sculpt. I never really liked the kit before, but that has changed after seeing yours. She’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Click on the gallery pic of Rowan. There was a contest and people could submit photos… I have a picture there. Little blonde haired boy in a Hawaiian shirt. Lots of other cuties.

2 Likes

I think Rowan was the fifth baby I ever reborned.

9 Likes

wow beautiful rowans i also did one almost embaressed to share her here but i will because her new mommy loves her and although she does not compare to all the ones above she must be ok since sheis loved

5 Likes

Thanks Dee, very, very kind of you to say… :blush:

All your Rowans are very cute. I love Rowan but sent the one I bought back. Her ears are very strange. I thought at the time it was a defect in my kit, but looking closely, alll the Rowans seem to have ears like that. If I were to make one now, I would give her long hair that covered her ears. She has an adorable face.

Diane, I love the pictue in the yellow polka dot dress…SO CUTE.

Starr, all your work just amazes me. Your Rowan in the pink dress is so fair and pretty!

4 Likes

I have done 3 Rowan babies - 2 girls and 1 boy - all AA. Rowan is one of my favorite larger babies and she reborns beautifully. Here are pics of all three.

Leilani lives in Illinois

Ace lives in Louisiana

Ariah lives in New York

11 Likes

I’ve got a Rowan kit in my stash. When I got her I freaked out by how big she was. Eventually I’ll get to her but have too many little ones to get to. Love all the pics yall!!

2 Likes

Such beautiful little Rowans. I love the skin tones @westernstarr. @heartstringsnursery Rowan makes a gorgeous AA baby. @clilley nice painted hair and fair skin tones.@snuggle2me She is really cute. @calimel, I always loved your little vamp Rowan.

3 Likes

Rowan is on my to get list I’ve loved her since she came out

2 Likes

Rowan was very popular during the contests but apparently is very big. I haven’t tried her yet but am getting tired of trying to dress some of the smaller babies. I want one that can wear some of the dresses from my daughters. Just dreading rooting a big head!

3 Likes

I have my Rowan started. She will be bi-racial to look like my daughter, but she’s not very close to being finished. I paused to work on Celeste for the challenge.

1 Like

Just think of rooting the big head as rooting 3 small ones. It does take awhile but it’s not THAT bad. It took me a week to root Tibby with a full head of hair.

1 Like

Here’s my Rowan, a lovely kit to work on that didn’t give me one bit of trouble unlike a couple who shall go nameless :imp:

13 Likes

I have to say that rooting Rowan was no where near as bad as rooting hard headed little Owen/Ross. @kareninflorida, your Rowan is adorable.

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like