Nervous :(

Hey. has anyone bought from humbleheartsrebornbabies.com? What experience have you had? This is the first time I buy from an artist and must say that so far it has been a very bad experience and still have not received the baby :frowning:

I haven’t heard from them. What’s going wrong?

1 Like

I bought a baby from her two weeks ago. She wrote that she would send it at the end of the week when she came home from vacation. Friday and Saturday I wrote to her to get a tracking number. she didn’t answer until Monday. She wrote that she had come home late Saturday and that the post office had closed both Sunday and Monday. she promised to send the tracking number on the package on Tuesday. I wrote to her for the package number but first got an answer on Wednesday where there was only one link to the website. I have written to her several times. days go by before she answers, and yet I haven’t got a number yet. now it’s two weeks ago and I don’t know if the baby is coming at all :cry:

I’d you payed via PayPal, just get your money back.

2 Likes

I have paid with creditcard card and their is no account to log in and see my order.! Brooklyn was ready to ship, she told me.

image|281x499

Can you contact the credit card company and ask them? She may say ‘no refunds’, but that doesn’t mean she can just not send anything. You paid for it, you should either get the doll or your money.

3 Likes

I have tried to contact her through her shop now. I have written to her, that I want the doll now or my money back. I hope she answer or I will get another way. Its a lot of money, but still not okay

This artist does a lot of custom babies. Your invoice says ships in three to five weeks. Are you positive your doll is completed and not a work in progress?

3 Likes

She said ready to ship at dont send the shipping number she promised me. Now its a week ago she promised to send a tracking number

She is a legit artist. I agree with @hellbunny33 I’d say contact her to clear it up, then give her time to create.

3 Likes

@adutt

2 Likes

I follow her on instagram. Have you tried contacting her there too?

2 Likes

She is a long time artist and a forum member. She is very professional. She has a lot on her plate right now, be patient, you will get your baby, she is NOT a scammer. Again a super nice person, sells a lot of babies and has actually done several advertising and TV babies.

3 Likes

I did not think so about her. :scream: Never now thought she was a scammer but just unstable. Regardless, she doesn’t keep what she promises and is hard to get hold of. It doesn’t make her a bad person or artist. :wink: she just sent an email with the tracking number. It’s nice, but it’s still a week since she wrote that she had sent it. well I can follow the package now but it is not even registered yet with the shipping company. :thinking: but the most important thing is also that the baby is on the way, and I am very excited to see her great work I can see on the page. :heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

I have done now and all is okay. But I just Got nervouse. I’m new in this baby world, so just needed to know :hugs:

2 Likes

Well you picked a good one :wink::two_hearts:

1 Like

With well known busy Artist the waiting is longer.

2 Likes

Regardless, you should not promise more than you can keep and not keep customers waiting all because you have not sent as promised. honestly i can relate to. but enough about it. it should not be negative. it is resolved after all. :clap:t2::hugs: now I’m just looking forward to receiving my baby Brooklyn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Enjoy. I have a Brooklyn too. She is a sweet baby💕

2 Likes