Needle question

Can you buy the needles for rooting from hobby lobby? I broke my last needle and need to finish rooting my babies head and do not have the money to place a bb order. If they an be purhased there what kind do I need they have thousands??

Not sure if they carry the same needles. I get mine from Hunny Buns.

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

Can you buy the needles for rooting from hobby lobby? I broke my last needle and need to finish rooting my babies head and do not have the money to place a bb order. If they an be purhased there what kind do I need they have thousands??

— End quote

Hobby Lobby and Michael’s only have “felting needles” and they have LOTS of barbs… I don’t know what kind of needles you are using, but if you are trying to root only 1 to 2 hairs at a time you will be out of luck with Hobby Lobby… I can send you some 43G single barb needles to get you through with the current baby if that is what you are using… They are uncut?? Let me know and I will take a few to the post office today… (I have another order coming from BB next week)…

Wow isn’t Pia the sweetest!!!I pm’d you!!

Mailing soon!! You are welcome!!

Thank you again Pia I got the needles!!! I am fixing to start rooting later on tonight! After losing my job yesterday it will be alot longer then I thought before I can place any more baby orders so they are even more appreciated now!!!

— Begin quote from “danielle32320”

Thank you again Pia I got the needles!!! I am fixing to start rooting later on tonight! After losing my job yesterday it will be alot longer then I thought before I can place any more baby orders so they are even more appreciated now!!!

— End quote

Well that really stinks… I would have thought you would have had the needles long before today… that took a full week… I mailed them at 3:30pm on the 8th of June… Darn post office anyway!! Sorry about your job, but you will have time to finish rooting the baby. What kind of work do you do?