Need help with Mohair order

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to order from Slumberland. Everyone raves about the mohair but how do you order? I can’t find an order page. Can someone help me? I also know she’s not there right now due to an emergency per her message on the sight but I have never been able to find the order method. No prices, nothing! What am I missing here!

Hi! Here’s the link. You just scroll down under the last color listed and it will show kid (finest hair) then yearling and then adult and click on the box and say whether you want 1/2 oz. or 1 oz. It’s pretty simple from that point on. It does take up to 2 wks. to get it because they are located in Canada. What color are you looking for and how much?

http://www.slumberlandnursery.com/slumb … ustom.html

Thanks. That helped. I need dk brown and black. Plus I’m just in the market for really good mohair.

I don’t have enough for a full head but if you want to PM me your address, I’ll send you a sample brown and black so you can see what it’s like. Do you have a “test head” to try it on?

I really appreciate that. I’m going to order from them tonight. So many people have raved about her mohair. How can I go wrong!

You can’t go wrong. It’s very pretty mohair. BOL…and don’t forget to show off your baby after it’s rooted!