Nearing the Finish Line

4 of my custom babies are nearing the finish line. Time to start rooting my hand into excruciating pain.

19 Likes

I’ve still got to tip and seal the nails, add lashes, assemble…and every thing else. But feel like I’ve made good progress all things considered.

4 Likes

Who are they? I see Presley awake and… Of course, celeste​:smiley:but who are the other 2 angels??? So so cute! I don’t think I can live with out a Presley awake. :heart:️ he has just grown on me like crazy!

2 Likes

You have been working like crazy! They are all GORGEOUS!

2 Likes

Mathis and Majara. At first I didn’t care for Mathis when the kit arrived but now that I’ve reborned him I’ve fallen in love. If the lady hadn’t already paid Id be skipping town with him. Majara is the one pointing. I love her as well cause she looks kinda like my babies did. This Presley seems to have more personality than my previous. I’m having fun with them all. Celeste is killing me cause she’s so BIG!

3 Likes

Gorgeous babies!

3 Likes

Thank you! The pics don’t seem to show mottling very well but it’s there. Can’t wait to finish and do real photo shoots.

1 Like

They are beautiful! It still amazes me you can do more then one baby at a time! I would be :tired_face:

Well Melanie, I will be sharing your pain today. This is a rooting day for me too. I am determined to finish rooting Lena and have sworn I will NEVER root another toddler, but that won’t last I’m sure… I still have Katie-Marie ahead of me and I’m pretty sure I will decide to root her.

3 Likes

Awwww you poor thing!!! :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

Some more pics of Celeste. Her mom requested some so I thought I’d fix her up. Just sent some Sunday but I think she’s really excited.

7 Likes

Helen…hope you don’t mind my copying your Fall Theme. Your pics are way better than mine.

1 Like

Love them all , beautiful work !!

1 Like

They are just Beautiful…Love all of them

2 Likes

Not at all! I am flattered. How in the heck did you make that baby so cute???

2 Likes

Darling!

1 Like

@honojane I really don’t know how I did. Celeste is very intimidating. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: she grows on ya.

Unfortunately mine never grew on me. However, she was bought and loved.

2 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

These are wonderful!

1 Like