Names switched?

I love the two new kits by Marissa May but are the names switched around or am I just not up to date on new names for boys and girls? The prototypes have Lainey with the eyes open as a boy and Liam with eyes closed as a girl. I know most kits can be either sex but I saw them as that one before I realized the names were wrong…or I think they are. Hoping the person who approved the listing on ebay didn’t mean for the names to be the way they are…

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

I love the two new kits by Marissa May but are the names switched around or am I just not up to date on new names for boys and girls? The prototypes have Lainey with the eyes open as a boy and Liam with eyes closed as a girl. I know most kits can be either sex but I saw them as that one before I realized the names were wrong…or I think they are. Hoping the person who approved the listing on ebay didn’t mean for the names to be the way they are…

— End quote

Marissa shows them with Lainey open and Liam closed eyes. It looks like all of the new kits have the same limbs. There will also be Sadie next year by Marissa on BB. Redirecting... … =1&theater