Names of Siggy Babies

Good Morning!

Awhile back, we all started posting the names of the sculpt and artist beneath our siggy babies. It seems for some reason most of us (I was guilty, too) have stopped. I see so many precious siggy babies but I don’t know who they are because there are SO many sculpts…and new ones are being added every day!

So I have a request, if you don’t have a name under your siggy baby, would you please consider adding it so we can identify the sculpt.

Thanks!

Great idea! Especially for us newbies! I know a lot of gals can recognize an artist’s sculpt just by looking at the baby…that will never happen here! Too many sculpts, too many artisits, too little memory! Thanks for suggesting this!

Thank you for the reminder - Done!

I added it to mine too. =]

great idea…mine’s done

That’s a wonderful idea! Thanks for the reminder

WOW, what a great response…thanks so much! Hopefully, others will read this post too and follow suit! Hugs!

I look up so many reborns, I can look at alot of sculpts I’ve never seen and know which artist they are from.

I’m sure alot of other women on here can do that who have been reborning for a little while, you just get use to it after some time. lol

But this is a great idea for the newbies and I’m glad to help! =]

I’m sure this has been explained before, but I’ve missed it. How do you add a picture of your siggy baby so it shows in your posts? Thanks in advance.

— Begin quote from “number318”

I look up so many reborns, I can look at alot of sculpts I’ve never seen and know which artist they are from.

I’m sure alot of other women on here can do that who have been reborning for a little while, you just get use to it after some time. lol

But this is a great idea for the newbies and I’m glad to help! =]

— End quote

Well, this suggestion was made many months ago and most of us were doing for awhile…it was very helpful. But for some reason it just seems to have lessened and that’s the reason I suggested it again. It’s been very helpful to me and as you said I think it will be helpful to the newbies as well. Thanks!

— Begin quote from “ggbdolllover”

I’m sure this has been explained before, but I’ve missed it. How do you add a picture of your siggy baby so it shows in your posts? Thanks in advance.

— End quote

Hi! Do you use photobucket? If so, copy the code beneath the picture and just paste it into your post beneath your “blurb.” I make mine the “medium size” on photobucket…that’s the size of my siggy baby. If you need more help let me know either here or PM me.

Thanks so much Eileen! Yes, I do have photobucket, and I will try it! I appreciate your help!

— Begin quote from “ggbdolllover”

Thanks so much Eileen! Yes, I do have photobucket, and I will try it! I appreciate your help!

— End quote

You’re welcome…always here if I can help!

— Begin quote from UrchynsByTheSea

Changed mine Eileen. Thanks for the reminder!

— End quote

Thanks, Mimi…I figured there had to be others like me who don’t know all the kits! Hugs!

I forgot all about that I will make sure to add mine. Thanks for the reminder!