Name the price

Is that maybe Lucy Tina Kewy?

Nope itā€™s not that . I need to find the name out

I agree with @AnnieSokay. Itā€™s not easy to find what you do, and you are great at it. You would make a mil in San Antonio selling sugar skulls around the day of the dead. Itā€™s amazing down there!

4 Likes

Love the encouragement you gave her. This is what the post is all about.

1 Like

The kit is Josie Leigh by Connie Burkeā€¦I just painted one as well :wink:

1 Like

Yes yes thatā€™s it. Thank you.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

Price suggestions:

8 Likes

So has this idea been scrapped ? havenā€™t seen any pricing or anything added lately too bad it seems like a nice idea .
It would really help if you have painted babies that you were not thrilled about the sculpt too because I know I never like the ones that the sculpt is not a favorite even if they do look nice to others .

3 Likes

Iā€™ll play here is one I do not like the sculpt used but think surly it could be worth a little bit how little $90 or

4 Likes

Free ? $20 , 30 , 40 50 ? :rofl: nobody wants to play at all ? so okay I gave it a try goodwill maybe LOL .

1 Like

Iā€™ve never sold a doll so I canā€™t help! I helped @Miss_Kitty cause I bought a head from her. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™d say $450 to $500. Sheā€™s lovely.

Laurie

1 Like

I canā€™t see him rooting up close, but I would say $300.

Laurie

1 Like

That is why I didnā€™t offer a price on one LOL I have sold some but not enough to be a good judge of what should be charged .
I just thought perhaps if I added another baby to the bunch someone would join in and get this started for her but I really donā€™t think there is enough interest.
In this case they couldnā€™t hurt my feelings I already donā€™t like this one :smile:

2 Likes

If I ever sell a baby I would start at $300 then add for eyes, rooting etc, and subtract for mistakes or things I need to improve on.

2 Likes

Before he goes to Goodwill, you know my address. :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan you could also go with adding up all your costs and go from that include postage .

1 Like

Well thank you my first price he is good enough for goodwill :rofl:

1 Like

And in the case of goodwill I would have no postage charges I can just walk up and chuck him in the big box another plus for them LOL

1 Like