Name of posted babies

Hi, it would be so helpful if the baby had her name with her when posted. I love to look but don’t
know all of the babies. PLEASE

Boy, I agree. Us newbies could use the education! Thanks!

I agree! Super helpful.
Grammy of ten is your siggy a doll or a real baby? She’s cute!
Hugs,
Nicole

That’s Robim from BB. She’ like the third reborn I made. She’s one of my favorites.

Really? I have that kit! I guess I do like her! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her that coloring.
Hugs,
Nicole

Oh wait I have adrie stoete’s robin. Duh
I keep seeing bb Robyn kits that I like. I guess I better go look at her more closely.
Hugs,
Nicole

— Begin quote from “grammyjladr”

That’s Robim from BB. She’ like the third reborn I made. She’s one of my favorites.

— End quote

Your siggy is BB Robin? It doesn’t look like it. Robin has closed eyes and her tongue is sticking out. Or am I confused as usual?

Oh crud!!. I didn’t look. Robin is on my other forum. Sorry this is Audrey from Andrie Suete.

— Begin quote from “grammyjladr”

Oh crud!!. I didn’t look. Robin is on my other forum. Sorry this is Audrey from Andrie Suete.

— End quote

That just made me laugh! My favorite phrase is “Oh Crud”. I say it all the time.

Ok! I was getting confused after I posted I remembered what I thought bb Robyn looked like. I love Audrey stoete too. I like too many stoete babies lol. But today I got Rose Stoete in the Easter Swap! Yippee!
Hugs,
nicole