Mystery kit club Charun

I have already started painting on her… thinking she would be fast… she isnt :wink: lol

2 Likes

I plan on starting mine tomorrow. I was hoping she would go fast also.

How very precious is he ! :smile:

2 Likes

Maia is a sweetie…she looks like a real premie and not just a little version of a regular newborn. I can’t wait to see what she looks like finished!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see your finished version!

1 Like

I love that kit. She reminds me of my first baby when he would stretch himself. He made that face a lot haha.

1 Like

My youngest was a scrawny little one. She was 5 lbs 2 oz though and 18.5 inches

8 Likes

@jlesser oh my gosh, so cute.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You can now preorder Maia at Truborns and Macphersons

3 Likes

Wow I di not know that, I really wanted one of her.

1 Like

Really!? I so need this kit! If only I hadn’t bought Chase I could afford her :rofl:

2 Likes

Maia was offered cheaper to club members before being made available to everyone. I understand they need to recoup the cost of making the kit. They will be making Charun available to the public too for the same reason. But it really isn’t fair to club members. We bought in to it with the understanding these kits would be ultra exclusive. Basically, we just got a $20 discount on a low edition surprise kit. But I’d rather spend $20 more to pick out my own low edition kit. There are plenty available that are limited to 300 or less. The mystery kit club was supposed to be the only way to get Maia and Charun. :confused:

4 Likes

That is true. And they are closing the club after the 3rd kit is released due to not enough members to cover kit cost

Such an adorable baby

I didn’t realize they were even going to keep the club going long enough for the third kit

I am not 100% sure but that is the last I had seen about it