My version of Huxley (pic heavy)

I finished Huxley and she is going to be a hard one to part with. I have struggled with photos in the dark rainy weather we have been having, but here she is :slight_smile:

37 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

I love her :heart_eyes: my favorite Huxley so far!

1 Like

I love her!

2 Likes

WOW!!! I adore your Huxley!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Reborndaddyog, @ellakabella, @katieperry, and @Shara thank you all so much. She was kind of a struggle for me because of the eyebrow hairs sculpted in, but overall I really love how she tuned out. It just took me a day and a half on nothing but eyebrows :crazy_face:

5 Likes

She is beautiful! Love everything about her!

1 Like

Thank you! She was not as big as I thought she would be, so I painted mine baby like and I think it works.

2 Likes

Well that day and a half on brows was well worth it!!! I love that you painted her like a baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart: love :two_hearts:

1 Like

This baby is beautiful!.

1 Like

She is so beautiful! Looks more babyish than most, more versatile than one would think this kit could be​:heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

So many cute Huxleys going around right now. LOVE that painted hair!

1 Like

I’ve liked the other Huxley I’ve seen but didn’t want the kit…your version makes me want to buy a kit! So sweet!

1 Like

Gorgeous “Baby”, Love her look and you did her hair so “babish”, Love her!!

2 Likes

She is just adorable. I am sad that I didn’t buy the kit after seeing so many gorgeous versions!

1 Like

She is so cute. Is she a bigger kit?

1 Like

@Estelle85, @conejilla, @PutABonnetOnIt, @CarolinaCuties, @PaperbackPearl, @Christen, @lynn, @pia, and @Rosa05 - I hope I did not miss anyone. Thank you all so much for taking time to comment and like my baby Huxley.

@Rosa05- she is bigger like 22-23", but still kind of dainty compared to some other kits of similar length. To me more like a baby around 2-3 months old not a toddler. If I get a chance today I will take a picture of the kit with one you are familiar with if I have it so you can compare. Is there a kit you would like me to use as a reference for comparison?

5 Likes

She is so cute and love her in that rose sleeper! Pic 1. I am loving this kit but I am not a German Vinyl lover lol.

1 Like