This baby has been a trial from the very start! Yellow stains on the vinyl created a challenge, which ended up blending better than I had hoped, but when I got down to the very last detail, the eyebrows, I discovered there were numerous spots that wouldn’t take paint on one brow ! So I ended up in a loop that went something like paint, seal, strip, repeat! This obviously didn’t work and ultimately I ended up having to root the brows, which I am incredibly unhappy about. However, he IS finished and now I can move on with my life!
He’s so sweet. Very real looking.
Well he was definately worth the effort!
This baby looks GREAT!!!
From these pictures, the eyebrows look great!
He’s very sweet and his eyebrows look great. I’m sure he’ll find a mommy quickly.
He is adorable
You’d never know he gave you such problems! He looks beautiful!
He is so sweet.
Aww thank you!
He was, but his brows… Sigh… And his lids got too red because I was frustrated and trying to correct areas where I removed paint and brows, and omg I know better than to get frustrated and try and hurry the process Lol!
I just finished a baby that was against me the whole way…what a battle, this is the first time a kit gives me so much trouble, but like you said, its finished and time to move on
Exactly! I’m ready to start the next 3 I purchased from @LynnW! Dominic didn’t turn out exactly as I would have liked him to, but I did have the opportunity to try something new, and it’s all a huge learning process! I’m still so new at this - he’s #3 with full limbs that I’ve done, and 2 cuddle babies. I really want the next one to be very sparsely rooted… Which IMO, is more difficult… We shall see how that goes!
Loving the rooted brows. They turned out great!