My version of Dominic sleeping

This baby has been a trial from the very start! Yellow stains on the vinyl created a challenge, which ended up blending better than I had hoped, but when I got down to the very last detail, the eyebrows, I discovered there were numerous spots that wouldn’t take paint on one brow ! So I ended up in a loop that went something like paint, seal, strip, repeat! This obviously didn’t work and ultimately I ended up having to root the brows, which I am incredibly unhappy about. However, he IS finished and now I can move on with my life!

19 Likes

He’s so sweet. Very real looking.

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

Well he was definately worth the effort!

1 Like

This baby looks GREAT!!!

1 Like

From these pictures, the eyebrows look great!

1 Like

So adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s very sweet and his eyebrows look great. I’m sure he’ll find a mommy quickly.

1 Like

He is adorable :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’d never know he gave you such problems! He looks beautiful!

1 Like

He is so sweet.

1 Like

Aww thank you!

He was, but his brows… Sigh… And his lids got too red because I was frustrated and trying to correct areas where I removed paint and brows, and omg I know better than to get frustrated and try and hurry the process Lol!

1 Like

Thank you!

I just finished a baby that was against me the whole way…what a battle, this is the first time a kit gives me so much trouble, but like you said, its finished and time to move on

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Exactly! I’m ready to start the next 3 I purchased from @LynnW! Dominic didn’t turn out exactly as I would have liked him to, but I did have the opportunity to try something new, and it’s all a huge learning process! I’m still so new at this - he’s #3 with full limbs that I’ve done, and 2 cuddle babies. I really want the next one to be very sparsely rooted… Which IMO, is more difficult… We shall see how that goes!

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Loving the rooted brows. They turned out great!

1 Like

Thank you!