My turn to make a wish

I know the “make a wish” fun is over. But I have a wish anyway. @bountifulbaby could you please consider sculpting a little umbilical cord to be sold separately. I love the one that came with my Journey kit. I would love to have the option to add one to other kits too. Please. :blush:

19 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

I love this idea so much and would definitely buy a bunch of vinyl umbilical cords! I’ve actually been wishing someone would make these and sell them separately.

4 Likes

YES, this would be awesome!!!

1 Like

Me too please!

1 Like

I understand they’re perfectly natural and why you’d want one on a reborn, but I always think they look soooo weird. On real babies too, not just reborns. Such weird fleshy bits. :rofl:

4 Likes

I am not personally fond of them for myself but I would love to offer them to my customers!

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

I’ve had customers request them…I’m like :shushing_face:

My make a wish for the new year…to be free of a Crohn’s flare…I’ve been dealing with this for 35 years!!

4 Likes

Yep, it’s not quite as pretty and colorful nowadays.

4 Likes

I think they look better after they’ve finished pulsing. I’m going to try to paint mine at a state where it is almost finished pulsing. Not too filled because I don’t like the look, but still a little full to have some color. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been dealing with crappy health too, it stinks. I wish health for you too! :heart:

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage, I get sorta queasy looking at these things. They gross me out, actually. I even birthed a child, it makes no difference. I could barely look at his either. I’ll have to spend my bb money on kits if they take the op up on this wish😀

2 Likes

I wish for Cuddle Bodies as well. :grimacing:

1 Like

I also agree this is my Journey painted by my bff. I love his cord.

3 Likes

Ohhh