My Thomas ~ ADOPTED

I think I mentioned that the finger on his left hand developed a blister while baking. I called BB and they sent a new left hand, not the correct left hand for Thomas Awake, but I was glad they were kind enough to have sent me a hand so I went ahead and finished him. He’s been adopted already! YAY!

15 Likes

Well, I think he’s cute!! My Thomas was adopted yesterday. I’m sure someone will snatch yours up, too.

2 Likes

@nimlet ~ Everything he’s wearing is preemie Carter’s so I either got it here at Walmart or Carter’s online.

@cajuncuties ~ YOURS was sooooo beautiful; I was very happy to see him adopted so quickly!

3 Likes

Oh, so not true! He’s a cutie!! :wink:

1 Like

He is adorable. Best of luck at selling.

1 Like

He is a cutie for sure…He turned out so sweet and I love his skin tones…BOL with his sale :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! He’s been adopted already :smile:

1 Like

He is cute! I love his tones too

1 Like

I just knew he would be. You did an awesome job on him!

1 Like

Thank you!

I just love your babies. Each one has such sweet personality. I have 2 Thomas Asleep and cannot wait to start them as twins. It’ll have to wait for the time being.

3 Likes

Thank you, that’s so nice of you to say! :heart:

I LOVE twins ~ I’ve only ever done one set of twins and they were Berenguers back in the dark ages, one asleep and one awake. Thomas twins will be sooooo CUTE!