My Thanksgiving Swap Baby! Please vote on a name

I got my Thanksgiving swap baby today. Who wants to open her with me?

A sweet card and 2 extra presents, wow am I lucky or what?

Inside the 1st present. A really cute head band, really beautiful knit botties and a beautiful diaper.

Inside the 2nd present a adorable duck outfit with another cute head band and, a cute little rubber ducky, and a cute little shirt.

All wraped up safe and sound.

I wonder who it will be?

It’s Molly, with her really sweet teddy.

Look at her isn’t she adorable? Her hair got a little messed up but thats ok we’ll brush it.

Look at her super cute Baby’s 1st Thanksgiving outfit.

My beautiful baby was made with lots of love by Marlene from Lily Marlene’s Nursery. THANK YOU SO MUCH Marlene I LOVE her so much. Now I just got to think of the perfect name for her.

Oh, my, that was a nice box! Adorable baby and all the nice extras. You hit the jackpot! Hope you enjoy her and let us know what you name her!

Aw, she’s a sweetheart alright. Lucky you!

AWW so cute! Thanks for sharing, I’m glad you got your baby next seems only fair Now lets see her in all her bonus outfits

yaaaaa, that was so much fun!!!

i love opening the box together:)))))))

your baby is adorable and so precious…

wow, can’t wait to see more babies!!

I know Mistee, I love opening the boxes together also. I will take pictures of her in all the other outfits later my camera battery died so I’m charging it. I will also let you all know what I name her. Missy what did you name you baby?

She’s adorable! Congratulations!

Awwh, She is beautiful!!
Congratulations,
Thanks for sharing pics with us so fast.

I’m so glad you like her! I’ve been holding my breath till you got her…I was so hoping you wouldn’t be disappointed!

I even enjoyed opening the box with you…thank you so much for sharing that with all of us ( "specially me!)

Luv…Marlene

Marlene, why would you think I would be disappointed? She is so beautiful. I’m still trying to come up with the perfect name for her. Thanks again for all the extra stuff.

What a great act of friendship. Good vibes, and happiness. I love it

how about patience, a thanksgiving inspired name and you had to be patient to get her:)

I went with the name Cassie She is so sweet.

Aww Missy, I like that name it fits her perfect. I’m still think on mine.

Aww she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. I love her baby’s first halloween outfit too cute.

Hugs Tina

Awwww, she’s gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

So sweet My baby should have been delivered today. I will have to check the tracking on it and see if she has been revealed yet.

— Begin quote from “racing_girl_9”

Marlene, why would you think I would be disappointed? She is so beautiful. I’m still trying to come up with the perfect name for her. Thanks again for all the extra stuff.

— End quote

I guess it was her body…I never could seem to get it stuffed & weighted to my satisfaction. Anyway I am so pleased you like her!

I like the name Patience, mainly because it was a known name when the colonies were first settled in America. Which goes back to our first Thanksgiving, but any name you choose will be great!

Luv…Marlene

Yep…my baby was delivered yesterday. I hope her new mommy loves her and is just too busy and hasnt had time to post yet

o, i hope she posts soon I am dying to see her:)))))