My Sunny by Joanna Kazmierczak

Hi Everyone, This is my latest ebay baby, Sunny by Joanna Kazmierczak. I think she is my favourite of any baby I’ve made for a long time, just love her smiley face! Hope you like her!

EBAY LINK:

32 Likes

What a little sweetheart!
Good luck on the sale.

1 Like

She is lovely , how you can part with her ?
Her smile would make my mornings happier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Oh it’s difficult!..I never keep any of my babies but I was tempted with this one, just something very different about her that I love :slight_smile:

Prettiest one I’ve every seen.

1 Like

SHE is absolutely lovely

1 Like

Love her! I like her with not a lot of hair- it makes her look like a younger baby. She looks very real in the reindeer outfit

1 Like

She is super cute!!! I don’t know how to get that pale skin look. Mine end up looking too yellow. :tired_face: Do you have a tip you can share?

1 Like

Hi, Did u make the baby in your profile pic?
@Sunshine12 he/she is a beauty

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I did, made her a while back, still a favourite of mine :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes I’ve heard a lot having this issue. A purple wash will neutralise yellow or blue for orange x

1 Like

Thank you! @Sunshine12 :+1:t2:

1 Like

I want to make this doll, because she looks like ‘Sunny Baudelaire’ from “A Series of Unfortunate Events” and I just adore that baby. It’s the 1st sculpt I want to model after someone real! Yours looks beautiful!

Sunny Baudelaire:

1 Like

She’s beautiful!! Love your soft skintones. And the pics are great.

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies! :heart:️:heart:️

I know it’s in old post, but I’m not having any luck finding information on what size eyes to use for Sunny. I know she does take 18mm, but I was wondering what you’re Sunny took. She’s so adorable! I tried 20 mm eyes, but they are a real struggle to keep in place. Thanks in advance!

Did you make her she’s precious!:heart_eyes::heart:

She is beautiful, my favorite Sunny.

I loved her so much!
By the way, my First day at bountifulbaby.com i really enjoyed these moments. I loved the people i think everyone are real here, everyone shared moments from there hearts.
By the way, I am a husband and 1 of Father and just trying to learn from here. My blog.
Thank you very Much bountifulbaby.

1 Like