My Sister's First Attempt At Rooting

My sister has been asking me to allow her to reborn. She keep asking to paint. So I asked her did she want to root. She shockingly said yes. I allowed her to use a head that I wasn’t using. She did it rather quickly. Not bad for her time!! I might allow to become my rooter lol I despise rooting. :joy:

6 Likes

It lays down nice. It’s a bit uneven, but she’s definately got the touch. Why don’t you let her reborn one of the inexpensive kits?

1 Like

I told her she needs to work on even spacing and micro-rooting. She did that very quickly however. I was shocked and it’s a lot better than I thought. I don’t trust her with painting and baking lol I’ll let her try.

You could let her try a test piece or a kit you didn’t pay much for.

2 Likes

It looks good for first try! I agree, get a test part. Maybe even a limb and you can have a hairy leg like @AmyR777 lol.

3 Likes

Not bad for a first try. How old is she?

1 Like

Hey looks good for first time, practice and you’ll have a rooting expert ! Ta da no more rooting lol

2 Likes

She’s 23. My twin

3 Likes

Izzy summoned it up so here’s the hairy leg. :hushed: Hehehe!!!

4 Likes

Poor baby leg :scream::no_mouth::flushed:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kinda’ sad but it helped me a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This pic has been forever embedded in my brain from the last post I seen it in. I call it the werewolf paw. Hahahaha :smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha!!!

Ooh, Amy! I hope one day that little leg gets a brother and then some arms and a head…would make for an awesome werewolf baby me thinks :wink:

2 Likes

Good job I think. I agree that you should let her try out an inexpensive body part (a vinyl body part haha). You could always let her do the painting and then you could do the baking. How awesome to have a twin!

1 Like

Hehehe!!! :laughing:

my older daughter (college aged) saw your pic post of the werewolf paw. She said …" I’ll never forget that image, ever ever WTH is that and mom don’t make those"
Lol

LOL!!! Yeah, a few members here have had that same reaction. :hushed: It isn’t often moms get to annoy their children so you should make one so you can “get” her with it. :laughing: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hahaha
I should do a belly plate lol

1 Like

Now that would be funny!!! :hushed: :laughing: