My Shyan..w.i.p

This is my shyann, she’s the first baby i have reborn for about 9 months as i had a fall and broke my wrist, she is the first AA baby that i have done, so would like your honest oppinion of her/he, i have issues about her lower lashes, should i take them off, also is her/his skin tones ok as with her/he being my first AA baby, i really am not sure, and critics are most welcome.

oh she is beautifulllllllllllllllllllllll

well well done…

She’s gorgeous!!!

Thanks for your comments ladies, but since looking at the pics again maybe i should change the top lashes too… they remind me of spider eyes, i think i ought change the lashes, opinions most welcome before i put her/him on ebay, also does my baby look like a girl or a boy.

I think it’s a girl. She’s beautiful. Yeah, I would maybe trim the lashes a bit. I’m not a big fan of the super model lashes on babies. They do look like spiders in my opinion too. But really, she is stunning!

Wow, she is really amazing!! I bet she soars for you!!

I too think the lashes are a bit too much, i am going to change them rather than trim them, i think the sparcer lashes would be better, and i thank you for your input as i need this baby to be right.

I followed Gina’s tutorial, but added some black to my last layer, Gina’s tutorial really gave me courage to do an AA baby, Gina…Thank you for your tutorial, without it i would never have had the courage to make an AA baby.

She is gorgeous. I agree that some sparse lashes would suit her better, but she really is beautifully done.

She is beautiful. I think sparser lashes will look better. She is gorgeous though.

Hugs tina

Thanks for your honest opinions, i have now ordered sparcer eyelashes for her, all i need now is a good name for her, i was thinking of Alicia, what are your thoughts on that name.

Stunning I LOVE her! I even like the lashes but that is probably because my BOY has long thick lashes I definately see a girl though with her.

So beautiful! Perfect skin tone - what eyes did you use? I love that color

— Begin quote from “Bayou_Belle”

— End quote

They are eyes i got from BB and are chuck hazel, i loove this color too and bought about 6 pairs.

She’s beautiful! Her lips are perfect. I can’t wait to see her with sparcer lashes.

Very pretty.

GREAT job on her! i think girl too. Even though she’s gorgeous with the lashes…i agree I think sparser shorter would look even better.

my fav. eyelashes are monique EL 11. from monique.com

i use them most all the time on my open eyed babies.

— Begin quote from “nanafaye”

— Begin quote from “Bayou_Belle”

— End quote

They are eyes i got from BB and are chuck hazel, i loove this color too and bought about 6 pairs.

— End quote

oh goody!! I just ordered some of that color for the first time during the BB eye sale! can’t wait til they come in!!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

Absolutely GORGEOUS! One of the best AA babies that I have ever seen…way to go!!!

— End quote

WOW Karen thanks for your wounderful coment, can’t wait to list her on ebay next week, i get all nervous and exited when one of my babies are on ebay, hope she gets some bids.

I have taken Alicia’s lowere lashes off and trimmed her top ones, do you think she looks better now, sorry had to use a flash as it’s dark outside.