My Shaya is here!

So excited! I can’t wait to see her in person :star_struck:

5 Likes

How exciting! Where are yours coming from? I ordered from Macphersons, but haven’t heard anything yet.

She is coming from Mac’s. I was waiting on the site when preorders opened, I was so excited for her. Maybe I am just at the top of the list. I am sure you will get an email soon! Her edition is only 1200. I wonder how fast she will sell out?

1 Like

I ordered from macphersons. Got the email to pay today. Hopefully she’ll be in the mail tomorrow

1 Like

Probably pretty fast. She is really cute…Idk why I’m in a rush for her though. My work table is already full. :grin:

I can’t wait to see what you do with her! I loved the original clay but wasn’t as in love with the vinyl so I decided to just wait and see everyone’s versions. I’m very excited to see them all!

1 Like

I ordered from MacPherson’s also but haven’t received an email yet. Should I be alarmed?

@Peachtree did you receive your Shaya? I got the invoice, but there was no due date and their calendar says shipping begins June 27th.

I did not. I think I was so excited to pay the invoice that I jumped the gun :hugs:

1 Like

It might have been a confusing invoice- I don’t think I have ever got an invoice a month before the anticipated shipping date from Macs before. I read on Facebook that the 27th is anticipated, but it depends on when all dealers have their kits. It is not like I don’t have other kits I need to paint, so not sure why I am in a hurry :grin:

1 Like

I just checked my McPhersons history. The orders with Shaya still say pending, so definitely not shipped. Oh well, my table is full anyway. :blush:

1 Like

She’s here! She was SO worth the preorder. I love her :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just got mine today too. She is bigger than I thought. Love her chunky thighs. :blush: I did not notice anything weird with the feet.

1 Like

Aww! She looks adorable even without painting! I am a sucker for cheek dimples! :heart_eyes:

They are ok. Flat on the bottom. Not very detailed, but I have been painting older kits lately so they don’t seem offputting to me. She is a lot bigger than I thought she would be for a supposed 21" baby. Her head and limbs are bigger than Saskia’s.

1 Like

She definitely is bigger than Saskia. What size do you think she will wear? At least 3 months is what I’m thinking.

1 Like