My secret sister HATES me

all month, sniff sniff, i waited for my secret gift, sniff sniff, and nothing!!!

today i waited by the window for the mail man praying for my ss gift, sniff sniff and guess what, sniff sinff???

NOTHING, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NADDA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My secret sister doesn’t love me!!!

I am an ORPHAN, WAAAAAAAAAAA

NO secret sister gift for me

GOING TO GO CRAWL IN A BALL AND CRY

— Begin quote from “joa44”

well I am rite with ya…yep figured halloween day and i would get a secret sister gift, but nope I guess my SS hates me too…so sad, I am a good person also and it is sad…boo-hooo

— End quote

O NO, I AM NOT THE ONLY ORPHAN!!! THIS TOTALLY SUCKS, I’M SORRY YOUR SS DITCHED YOU TOO!!!

I WAS A GOOD GIRL AND SENT MY SS GIFT OUT!!!

this day really sux because i was also waiting for something from ups and i just found out they don’t deliver on sat!!

no ss gift
no ups

rain on trick or treating

Awww, what a bad day for you. I’m so sorry. Hopefully next week will be better.

thanks everyone for trying to make us feel better!

maybe she will send something out asap

i would understand if an email was sent, would feel better and i wouldn’t have been waiting… my 4 year old son played mail man all month because he knew i was waiting for a special package, he would get so sad everyday i got a package from angiesc last week and i told him it was the package i was waiting for and he was sooooooo excited:))))

maybe the person who started can contact our ss’s and find out what is going on… regardless i will still get gifts for my ss

thanks neisie:)))

adopting each other wouldn;t work because we then would be buying for 2 people as we each have a ss we buy for now:))

we are good girls and send out our packages:))))))

still nothing from my ss and i guess neise didn’t hear from her since i haven’t heard from her.

neise did you pm my ss?

neise got in touch w/ her and she said she was sick w/ the swine flu!!

can you get it from stuff being sent?

i don’t want to infect my family