My secret sister HATES me

all month, sniff sniff, i waited for my secret gift, sniff sniff, and nothing!!!

today i waited by the window for the mail man praying for my ss gift, sniff sniff and guess what, sniff sinff???

NOTHING, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NADDA, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My secret sister doesn’t love me!!!

I am an ORPHAN, WAAAAAAAAAAA

NO secret sister gift for me

GOING TO GO CRAWL IN A BALL AND CRY

awww I’m so sorry ((hugs)) We love ya!! I was feeling bad I didn’t get in on the secret sister thing but now… I hope you have a Happy Halloween anyway, and I want to see pics of you and your little monkey!!

well I am rite with ya…yep figured halloween day and i would get a secret sister gift, but nope I guess my SS hates me too…so sad, I am a good person also and it is sad…boo-hooo

— Begin quote from “joa44”

well I am rite with ya…yep figured halloween day and i would get a secret sister gift, but nope I guess my SS hates me too…so sad, I am a good person also and it is sad…boo-hooo

— End quote

O NO, I AM NOT THE ONLY ORPHAN!!! THIS TOTALLY SUCKS, I’M SORRY YOUR SS DITCHED YOU TOO!!!

I WAS A GOOD GIRL AND SENT MY SS GIFT OUT!!!

well we can be deserted together…I sent mine out also…Ouch, sorta hurts, being deserted…

this day really sux because i was also waiting for something from ups and i just found out they don’t deliver on sat!!

no ss gift
no ups

rain on trick or treating

Awww, what a bad day for you. I’m so sorry. Hopefully next week will be better.

I’m sorry! THat makes me so sad…I love shopping for my SS! Hopefully she will pull through, and she isn’t dealing with a house full of sick people or something like that! I guess I’m lucky…my SS has been awesome! Fingers are crossed that you’ll get a package on Monday!!!
Have a Happy Halloween anyway!

— Begin quote from “~Denise ~”

Maybe they will get their heads out of an unmentionable orifice and get your SS presents to you.

— End quote

LoL

I hope you get your SS stuff soon. I am not signed up for SS swaps but it sounded like a fun idea. Maybe something will show up soon. Let us know!

thanks everyone for trying to make us feel better!

maybe she will send something out asap

oh well , I will give them the benifit of the doubt.
Life is sometimes really busy and mistee and my SS may be having problems and if so, I will understand…But it hard waiting and being excited, This is one of the little gesture months…So even a nice card with some smelly things would be a gesture…Rite?

i would understand if an email was sent, would feel better and i wouldn’t have been waiting… my 4 year old son played mail man all month because he knew i was waiting for a special package, he would get so sad everyday i got a package from angiesc last week and i told him it was the package i was waiting for and he was sooooooo excited:))))

maybe the person who started can contact our ss’s and find out what is going on… regardless i will still get gifts for my ss

I am sorry you ladies have not received your items yet
I got my items earlier this month (I shared what they were when I got them)…I got some lovely Halloween items…

I hope you ladies find out what is going on ASAP!
Please let us know when you find out.
Hugs

That really stinks…maybe you could adopt each other since the other two parties are MIA I have gotten two lovely packages and I have sent out two equally nice pacakges as well. Niecies nursery is the coordinator. I’m sure she will get to the bottom of it either way

thanks neisie:)))

adopting each other wouldn;t work because we then would be buying for 2 people as we each have a ss we buy for now:))

we are good girls and send out our packages:))))))

so sorry to hear that…but MINE sent me the loveliest things so far…LOL…not trying to make you feel badly or anything…hope you both get something nice soon!

oops… I didn’t think about that

still nothing from my ss and i guess neise didn’t hear from her since i haven’t heard from her.

neise did you pm my ss?

If your SS doesn’t turn up maybe have the person that was sending to her start sending to you instead. Maybe your SS was one of the ones that got removed from the forum.

Sorry you didn’t get a package. I’ve done these on other forums and they are a lot of fun if everyone participates.

neise got in touch w/ her and she said she was sick w/ the swine flu!!

can you get it from stuff being sent?

i don’t want to infect my family