My sculpt Zachary

Meet Zachary. He is my third sculpting attempt. He is going to be a 16 or 17 inch baby. I am planning on having him produced in silicone with hopes that at some point I will be doing vinyl kits. Drop me a comment let me know how you like him. He has already been baked but if you see anything I can change for next time let me know. I’m still learning and I’m hoping they will just keep getting better every time.

21 Likes

Aww he’s really cute! I love his feet! I’ve got some little feet sculpted but can’t get the creases right. Yours are lovely! I love his smile!

1 Like

He is a heart melter! Excellent job! I would totally buy this kit on vinyl!

2 Likes

I love his expressive face! And his toes, wow! I’ve just spend a week redoing toes over and over. I can’t get mine to look like anything other than cartoon caveman feet. Yours are excellent!

2 Likes

I love him! He has such a real baby smile.

1 Like

He is adorable, that face tugs at my heartstrings!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I have found the best way to make toes is to roll the shape and then take one of your sculpting tools and make an indent where the first indent is and then all the sudden you can see the toe. I don’t know if that makes sense but after I have that first indent for some reason I can see exactly what to do from there. I hope that helps you

2 Likes

He’s so cute!

1 Like

That sleepy smile! :heart_eyes: I absolutely love him.

1 Like

He looks great! Congrats🎉

1 Like

He is adorable! Next time do peaky eyes, lol. That is just my preference.:wink::upside_down_face::smile: