My Rowan

Here’s my Rowan that I submitted to BB. I wanted to get her up earlier, but I was having a problem with Photobucket. She was reborn on 26 June 2012. I tried to make these pics a bit smaller. I don’t want to take up a lot of band width. I got the firs one too small. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

She is adorable!!!

Wow, she is reallly well done. Wish the pictures were bigger.

Well done!

Nice she look good

She is so sweet I love her great job

soooooooooooo cute!!

She is so adorable with that pretty hair! I’m going to have to break down and try Rowan after seeing all these beautiful baby photos.

Thank you ladies. I’m sorry about the picture size. I’ve been having a difficult time with Photobucket, lately.

— Begin quote from “maggiebridget09”

Here’s my Rowan that I submitted to BB. I wanted to get her up earlier, but I was having a problem with Photobucket. She was reborn on 26 June 2012. I tried to make these pics a bit smaller. I don’t want to take up a lot of band width. I got the firs one too small. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

What i do is download them from photobucket to my computer and then use the add file feature of the postig feature… You know browse for the picture and then upload add file . I m pretty certain photobucket resizes the photo automatically . Try it. And duh … Ur rowan is adorable . Im going to go look again

— End quote

Maggie she is beautiful same as all the babies that you do.

Love the hair and overall blushing. It is official …rowan is the new shyann (she isnt my favorite she seems to be the media darling of bb babies on ebay…EXCEPT rowan is truly a transformative kit …if that makes sense …shyann is so recognizable … Even when done different… But rowan is a kit that looks unbelievably different when done. For those of u that did or do rowan … U must show and tell. The last kit i was this fascinated with was honey

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

Love the hair and overall blushing. It is official …rowan is the new shyann (she isnt my favorite she seems to be the media darling of bb babies on ebay…EXCEPT rowan is truly a transformative kit …if that makes sense …shyann is so recognizable … Even when done different… But rowan is a kit that looks unbelievably different when done. For those of u that did or do rowan … U must show and tell. The last kit i was this fascinated with was honey

— End quote

This is a very versatile kit. I can picture it all sorts of ways. And, it does look completely different from artist to artist. Plus, she is a nice size.