My round robin...pics added

I recieved my rr last Friday I think , I’m not sure who it is from but it was like having my own little baby shower !!! I will post pics tomorrow, I had my 20th anniversary party yesterday and we had family in town so I didn’t get a chance to post pics but I did get some!

Sorry about that , Tiffany! It was from me, or at least I hope you are the right tiffany! I found out I left the note out of the box right after I mailed it! Hope you liked everything! Box should have been from Surry, Va under Harman or DJ Harman or Dorothy Harman or Dorothy J Harman - I send stuff under all those aliases! I’ll know when I see the photos if you are the right one!

Looking forward to your pics!

DJ, this would be the Tiffany.

That’s the one!! I’ll post pics soon…and it’s all sooooo wonderful

BTW, the reason I didn’t glue the other two magnets to the bottle and the paci is that I realized I don’t know which way your magnets are on the babies. I didn’t want them to be the wrong way. I put the felt in just in case you wanted to cover the magnets. I hope you like everything and that you have fun!

COngratulations on your anniversary! cant wait to see the pics

I love love love everything especially the blanket!! the little giraffe toy is soo sweet and the necklace and bracelets are awesome!!! I feel sooo spoiled and no worries on the magnets, I understand! thanks a bunch and for letting me know who it was from!!