My Rose 2019 experience

I had literally the most lucky and amazing time and don’t think anything can top it! My Airbnb host family was amazing and so kind. I met amazing artists and sculptors who were all so nice! I ended up going to the baby shower because last minute tickets became available AND an amazing lady paid for my ticket. I made some incredible friends, one in particular gave me the greatest gift EVER!
Most of all I am leaving with TWO more beautiful babies!
My beautiful Johannah that I bought from Jenni Lesser who might end up as a boy after all haha!

And my most beautiful Laila by Sweet Beginnings Reborn Nursery who forementioned amazing friend won in the show floor giveaway and gifted me! (I still can’t believe I have her and she’s in my arms right now at the airport)

37 Likes

Wow, sounds like you got very lucky! You’ve got an awesome friend, that is a beautiful doll!

2 Likes

Congrats @ShawnP, it was nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Glad you had a fun time and got to meet everyone. Good luck for you and beautiful babies.

2 Likes

That’s so great, Shawn! So happy for you!

2 Likes

@ShawnP I just saw a clip of you receiving your doll on a Rose show recap video on face book!
Congratulations. I looks like you had such a wonderful trip!

4 Likes

I was just coming to say the same thing! Congratulations, what a wonderful friend you have!

3 Likes

I saw you when you got gifted your doll, your friend was so kind! I wanted to say hello but was too shy

2 Likes

Congratulations !
Sounds like you had an amazing time. So happy for you !

3 Likes

Shawn, I am happy for you that it all worked out so beautifully! I know you worked hard to get there and then it paid off in a big way! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you all! We are safe and sound back in North Carolina (in fact I just bought the girls some new outfits lol)

5 Likes

Next time definitely say hi! I don’t bite :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations on another beautiful baby! I knew you would change your first baby’s name when you got him, lol! What a lucky and amazing time you had, Who is the person that gifted you your baby and does she paint too, if so what is her nursery name? Can’t wait to see your videos of the ROSE Show.

1 Like

How amazing for you!! I’m so happy that you had a wonderful time. Maybe one day I’ll get to go Those babies are beautiful!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you ended up getting to go Shawn!! Looks like it was definitely worth it. I was glad to meet you in passing!

2 Likes

Her name is Caitlin and I think she paints sometimes but doesn’t have a nursery name? The videos from rose are up on my channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh good! I will take a look and like! @ShawnP

1 Like

Beautiful babies!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow those are both amazing babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

She is so cute and you have an amazing friend. It was nice to see you both there. I’m happy to that it was such a good experience for you. You are an inspiration to all the people here that want to know how much it cost to go to the Rose show. I listen to y’all talking about the room you stayed in. The lady made you breakfast. The trolly car. Going to the used clothing shop. How someone bought you a ticket. In all I realized you can go very cheaply you just have to put your mind to it. Ask these young people now while they still remember how they saved money. Like sharing a room. Trolly car. The baby shower awards banquet came with a meal. My hotel had a huge breakfast. Some people went next door to Target and got food to eat. It doesn’t have to cost so much especially if you get together with others.

2 Likes