My Recent Completed Babies

I haven’t posted any photos in a while, so thought I would update with my most recent completed babies so that you all know that I am not “slacking off”… They are all preemies… going back to full size babies next…

This is Anna as a boy and again as a girl - same baby - I can’t decide which I prefer!!!

And Zoe and Caleb were both done as part of a preemie tutorial that I participated in recently!!

I Love them! Anna’s hair is so darned cute! I think she looks like a little boy…

— Begin quote from “CKN”

I Love them! Anna’s hair is so darned cute! I think she looks like a little boy…

— End quote

Thanks… that is “Cher hair”… Right now… based on a poll for sex on another forum it is tied for boy and girl… my daughter thinks boy and you do too, so that’s probably where I will focus first… I am eventually going to do eBay to try to sell some of these babies so I can continue to make more…

I love your preemies. For me i find them harder to paint.

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

I love your preemies. For me i find them harder to paint.

— End quote

Thanks… They were harder to paint simply because it is harder to do the small little fingers and toes and the mottling needs to be a little more intense too… I prefer larger babies, but my granddaughters really like the little ones…

Pia-- they all look great! Congrats :0)

I am in love with your baby boy hair, my son has the same spikey hair style. Very cute!

Your Anna as a boy with his hair sticking up everywhere looks JUST like one of the babies I had in my classroom when I was working at a daycare! I loved that kid =) brings back good memories. They are just beautiful =D

Thanks ladies… I kind of like him as a boy too and I think it might be because of the hair… I keep looking at him in that wonderful Carter’s outfit and thinking BOY…