My new grandson

My daughter had to be induced because Bradon did not want to come out on his own. He weighed 8 lbs 13.3 oz and was 21 1/4 inches. I got to be in the delivery room and it was on of the best moments of my life. My little girl did great. She did have an epidural but did not take any narcotics. She had an episiotomy in 3 places and is still a little sore. I have only had to get up with her and the baby one time. She is turning out to be a good little mommie. Here are a few pictures. I will post some at home pictures tomorrow.

Your daughter has my sympathy and my congratulations. My first baby was that same weight, and that’s why the sympathy. He’s a beautiful boy. What a blessing.

Your daughter has my sympathy and my congratulations. My first baby was that same weight, and that’s why the sympathy. He’s a beautiful boy. What a blessing.

Wow, what a perfect little man. He looks like he’s 3 months already!

Awwwww Congratulations …he is so adorable!
Hugs,
Judy

Congratulations Terrie,
He is a good size boy…and so cute. Enjoy him! They grow so very fast.

Gosh, he’s a big boy and looks so alert!

He’s gorgeous!

Congrats to you all!

Absolutely beautiful and a big boy!!! Adorable.

Hugs,
Joanie

Thank you all. I am so busy spoiling him. He is the sweetest baby ever.
I am going to posting some at home photos soon.

hugs
Terrie

Brings back memories…of my big boys 2 of them over 9 lbs. I sure feel for her, ouch! He is so beautiful and alert. The pictures are priceless!

The look of joy on your beautiful daughter’s face say’s it all, mother hood is a wonderful thing and being a Gran is even better I have 2 beautiful grandchildren , though my grandson would inform me, he is handsome not beautiful, your little grandson is beautiful as well as being very, very handsome

congratulations

All the best Julie

Thank you girl so much. He went to the Dr. today and he has lost down to 8 lbs 6 oz. The Dr has put him on supplemental formula. We go back Sat. morning for a weight check. He also got circumcised today and has been uncomfortable all day. I think it is odd that they are wanting to wait until the baby is a week old and do it as outpatient. My boys were circumcised
before they left the hospital.

hugs
Terrie