My new and improved Landon

I actually finished painting and rooting him around Christmas time but I was not happy with him (still not happy with his rooting job but Im doing much better at that now) so I fixed him up with my Panpastel’s and he looks much better and so he’s been reaborned yet again. Good thing I didn’t fill out his COA yet because I want his birthday to be today. Im going to post him on my FB site later, I took many many pictures of him today. Im angry that the lighting was not as good as I wanted because we had a thunderstorm last night and its been dreary all day so Ill take more detail pics later but I wanted to get some pictures in before we leave for vacation tomorrow. Im taking some heads along with me to root :wink:

21 Likes

He is precious!

1 Like

Thank you :). I have another kit so the second one should look much better. I always feel so unsure, I don’t really know if Im doing a good job or not. Im always up for any helpful critique.
I do feel pretty good about the baby I just finished painting but I can’t show him until the Halloween contest. My Saskia came out much better and I like my little Baby future Mother of Dragons (Ashley Awake). Im hoping to finish her hair while we are on vacation this week.

1 Like

He is cute. :blush:

1 Like

I think he looks great! Hope you have a nice vacation.

1 Like

Thank you, and thank you @DollyPardon. We arrived a several hours ago and are finally tucked into bed. Wanted to read posts on BB before I go to sleep :slight_smile:

2 Likes