My MacBuck rewards kit 😁

Look who showed up on my porch today. :grin::grin::grin:

28 Likes

Wow! Congratulations :heart: Those points take FOREVERRRR to obtain lol

4 Likes

Did you get a choice? Maizie is a long sold out, very limited edition that’s nearly impossible to find. Lucky you!

5 Likes

Yes. You get to pick which kit you get. Apparently they made a special edition of 100 Maizie with Greta limbs.

5 Likes

Excellent!!!

1 Like

That is awesome!
Question, how do you get points?
How many points equal a buck?
Does it matter how you pay to get points?

1 Like

IDK how MacBucks Rewards works. Irresistables has a Rewards Program also. You get points for things you buy. 100 points for sign up. Points for each kit you buy (varies). 100 points gets $5 off. 1000 gets $55 off. 2500 points gets $150 off. You can get extra points by sharing on Facebook and Twitter (50 points) and 100 points for your birthday. It takes a long time but they add up and it’s nice to get something as a thank you when you’re spending money anyway. You can save them up or spend them as you go.

3 Likes

I much prefer Irresistibles, MacBucks feels like I, well my mom lol, have to spend over $4000 just to get a MacBucks Kit :pensive:

4 Likes

That’s what I was wondering :disappointed:
I know I buy kits from there but not as many as I use too.

1 Like

I’d be so psyched if I earned a Maisie!

4 Likes

I usually go for Macpherson because of the layaway option. Dolls by Sandie is my second choice for the same reason. Points are just a bonus in my opinion. I need the convenience of layaway.

3 Likes

I know you are so excited!! Will she be a keeper?

$100 gets you 1 MacBuck. So it does take a very long time to accumulate. I call Maizie my $4500 kit. Basically you buy 40-45 kits and get 1 HTF highly sought after SOLE kit.

5 Likes

So what are the points? When did it start?

It started a year and a half or two years ago. If you’re logged in when you buy, you are earning points. Click “my account” and there’s a tab called my MacBucks. And in the store, there’s a tab toward the bottom for Macbuck kits. They all say “not available.” But when you have enough points, you contact them and tell them you want to spend your points, and tell them what kit you want.

2 Likes

Lol but do the points add up to bucks? Like 1 point 1 buck? I saw I have some points but I don’t know what it is worth.

I just looked up an old post…Macbucks started in August 2018.

2 Likes

Here’s the store. The items change occasionally. At first they had some 10 and 15 point kits. I wish they still did.

2 Likes

me too…wish the have lower bucks dolls. I decded to use my points…14=$14.

4 Likes

Congrats, that Is Awesome and a Dream Come true !!!

2 Likes