My LuLu with eyes pic

Well, I am pretty disappointed. It’s pretty obvious. Some angles not as much but can’t deny the difference:
Explore Kim Tufts

Thank you : ) I am going to keep going with her and hope you are right, I think she is so sweet. Hugs, Kim

OMgoodness update: BB refunded me the difference between first and second quality LuLu parts! I love BB!

Hugs,
Kim

I ordered two first quality Lulus and they both have the eye issue, plus their vinyl STINKS! And, so far I have not received ANY refund. Oh well…

joy

Pinklove, what size eyes did you use? I used the recommended 22mm but not sure they are too big? Your’s look so nice…

Hugs,
Kim

HuH, I wonder why mine look so different, iris’s look so big. Thanks, Kim

As usual BB came up to the plate! I got a cost difference between the 2nds and 1sts. I know of no other business around that is this easy to deal with. Thanks BB for being there for your customers.
joy

I received my Lulu a couple of days ago. I just double checked her because of this thread, and I do notice the difference. I have not received any sort of refund. Do you have to contact them on the matter?

If you paid for a 1st quality kit, you just send them an email and they will refund you the difference in cost. I am sure it would be helpful if you had the packing slip too, but I don’t think it is required. You can return the kit for a full refund if you like. Send them an email.

I sent them an email with my order number. So I will probably hear from them tomorrow.