My Lost Laila ☹️😡

So I sent my husband to drop off my Laila who sold in 15 minutes after posting her and she sold for $400 plus shipping.
So my husband brings her to the post office Wednesday afternoon and as he is waiting in like to check in the package the post worker says leave it there if it’s a drop off. And he was on the way to pick up the kids from school too so he just left it.

Now the package is supposed to arrive in California today and my customer contacts me to say she checked tracking and it hasn’t moved.

I just checked tracking and all it says “Label created” so it was never accepted by the post office.
This is just so friggin wonderful.

Now the poor customer has to wait until tuesday for me to call and see if maybe the weight was off (not likely the issue but it’s my only hope) and they are holding it???
Gosh I hope so. I told her if I find out nothing by Tuesday then of course I will give her a total refund or remake the doll. I hope she will not be upset waiting until then.

I am so upset right now.
Course my husband tells me “next time go drop off your own package” well thanks so much. You bet I will get a receipt for my doll that the customer paid almost half a grand for.

Thanks for listening to me vent.
I’m just so upset.

imageimage

12 Likes

I have a small package supposed to come to me. I was given the tracking number on the 10th (same day as you)…
Wonder if their system has a glitch?

1 Like

Praying your baby is found- she is beautiful

1 Like

Sorry Katie, that is so frustrating!! You can’t always go on what the USPS says. Their system can be wayyyy behind, I hope that’s all it is!!! The box could be sitting in a post office somewhere waiting till Tuesday.

1 Like

OH I sure hope it is something like that going on
Mine says label created and waiting for acceptance from the post office. I am just praying it is a system glitch.
So stressful. Thank you for replying everyone

You can do a search request through the USPS site. I think it’s called “Find my package”. I have done this before when my tracking was not showing that the post office received it after about 3-4 days. The following day, after my request, the tracking was updated and showing. It could be that their system is not updating properly.

1 Like

If he just left the box and never paid for shipping, insurance, etc it’s probably still sitting in the post office waiting for someone to come finish the transaction. If you made the label yourself and he just dropped it off and didn’t need to do anything else I have no idea!

My packages from BB usually only ever shows that the label was made. I think it’s the system and it is not capable of keeping up with all the shipping.

1 Like

Hopefully they are behind on their updates and baby arrives safely and on time! Oh gosh, Katie, I know this has to be sooooo frustrating :confounded:

1 Like

Oh no! I hope she’ll pop up soon!

1 Like

I hope she pops up soon! I am so sorry this happened! UGhhhhh

1 Like

This has happened to me before when I paid for the postage online- even though I stood in line and handed my package to the clerk. I knew I was OK because I had my receipt, but looking at tracking it appeared I created a label and never took it to the post office. Thankfully, my customer trusted me and the package did show up. When it was delivered tracking showed, but not at all before-other than label created. Hopefully, its a similar situation for you and all works out.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened. It’s so stressful and I can’t imagine how worrisome it is for you after all of your hard work. I hope and pray that it is found safe and on its way to her momma.

1 Like

I sent 2 out on the 5th and still haven’t gotten to Ohio. It said delivery Fri and now its saying the just left Los Angeles, why did it go there, who knows.

2 Likes

Ugh! Sounds like a lot of places are having tracking issues.

1 Like

Oh gosh I hope it’s found!

1 Like

Just tried to track a USPS andit said they are having tech trouble with their tracking try later, really???

2 Likes

Oh no, Katie! I hope your baby shows up somewhere. That really stinks.

She is a beauty.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the support!
I’m sweating over this right now!!

1 Like

It was paid for online.

The thing is NEVER to leave the PO without them scanning it and giving you receipt.

If it is not scanned at the PO it sometimes never gets scanned at all, or at least not until it arrives at the destination.

2 Likes