My latest, Vivienne as a boy

This is the third time I’ve completed this kit. The other two were dark haired, brown eyed girls, so this time I thought I’d go for something different, a fair haired blue eyed boy. I also have some new photography equipment and this is the first time I’ve used it and not just used natural lighting and my phone. Hope you like him, as always any constructive criticism welcome.

30 Likes

I love him! Hes adorable. I dont think ive seen this kit, I really like it. Great job!

1 Like

Just adorable! Nice work, that smile and his coloring is lovely.

1 Like

He is a heart stealer! I love him!

1 Like

I love this kit for a long time. She is on my ‘Want to Paint’ list. You did a great job!

1 Like

He’s beautiful!

1 Like

Just precious :slight_smile:

1 Like

So adorable

1 Like

Thank you all. I think it’s one of those kits that turns out cute no matter what. Here are my previous Vivienne’s. One rooted and one with painted hair

10 Likes

That kit has such personality and looks great as both genders.:heart:

1 Like

Oh love love love him!

1 Like

Such a happy baby !

1 Like

What a cutie! I don’t think I’ve seen this one either but such a happy baby omg love love love as a boy

1 Like

What a cutie!!! I bet he will go fast :wink:
I keep wanting to get that kit but all these new sculpts keep getting in the way…Speaking of new kits, Cassie Brace is a busy woman lately, isnt she?

1 Like

He has sold already but the payment is pending. If it doesn’t go through I have 3 more customers in line for him!
I love Cassies sculpts but she’s been so busy I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford them all :joy: Is there a particular one you’ll be getting?

1 Like

See, I was right…he went fast LOL

Im painting Alexis now and I may get a Ruby. I think Charlie and Ava are going to be cute so Ill have to get them as well. Im still not sold on Pip but there is something about him.
I decided Im going to get a Vivienne kit :wink: Did you do the 3/4 leg body or front loading one?

2 Likes

See I’m quite taken by Pip, it shows how we all have such varying tastes. Love to see your Alexis when she’s done.
I used a full leg front loading body on all my Vivienne’s.

1 Like

That’s what I wanted to do, I hate 3/4 limb bodies, they look disproportionate…especially the legs. Good to know that the front loading bodies work well with her.
I dont dislike Pip, he just hasnt grown on me yet :wink:

1 Like

I have Ruby to do.

1 Like