My last baby of the year ~

Please watch and cheer her on! Had to relist since her reserve wasn’t met, so no reserve this time. Thanks for taking a peek! :slight_smile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121519022535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

4 Likes

That is the cutest little fat face baby in the whole gallery! You have definitely done her justice.

1 Like

What a cute little chunk and some sweet outfits. Who wouldn’t love to find her under their tree. I hope she finds her mommie.

1 Like

Thank you Pia and Judy ~ you made my day! (((HUGS)))

Love her~

1 Like

She is so adorable. You are going to make some mommy very happy. Best of wishes for a good auction.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope so :slight_smile:

So adorable! The perfect Christmas present! <3

1 Like

Awwwww, thank you soooo much! :slight_smile:

She is really sweet. love all her poses.

1 Like

Thank you Denise :slight_smile:

Thank you Michelle, what a nice thing to say! WOW!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So precious. She’s beautiful…excellent work. Someone will be very lucky to get her. !

1 Like

She is so adorable in that little Christmas dress! Beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you sooo MUCH! :slight_smile:

She is really cute. I love the pictures. Great job reborning her.

1 Like

Thank you, V, I’m so glad you like her! :slight_smile:

Wow she is amazing great pictures I love how u added Byron in he’s so tiny Iooks like she’s holding her little baby doll very creative but crystal is very precious u did a wonderful job good luck on ur auction :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is such a cute baby. You did a great job on her. I love her outfit. I bet your niece loves having an aunt that makes dolls.

1 Like

Thank you for noticing that she has her very own reborn, Leslie! I’m so glad you like her! :smile:

And Patty ~ Sophia has no idea that I make dolls. But she will one of these days! I am already thinking about which sculpt to make for her. :wink: