My hands and arms hurt!

I do too lol maybe 20+ bags of Olga’s mohair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it is my favorite! But I also use 2 other kinds, I only have maybe 3 of those kinds each lol so I favor Karman Dolls also :laughing:

1 Like

I keep worrying she will go out of business so I just keep ordering “a bit more” just in case :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just love her hair so every month or two I order a ton of more hair :rofl: I specifically love Caramel for blond and Cedar for brown :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: But obviously I just love her hair so any of the colors :laughing:

1 Like

I just finished.

22 Likes

And Joe is getting ready for painted hair.

12 Likes

I love her…you did gooooood!!!

1 Like

Both are adorable!

1 Like

Beautiful!

She is beautiful! That hair is perfect!

1 Like

What hair is this on Johanna? It’s beautiful. Did it come curly or did you curl it?

2 Likes

It was hair I Dyed and processed myself. I thought it would be a little darker but it got a little brassy. I am dying the same hair darker, maybe black for Joseph, not gonna root his whole head, just can’t.

I bought the raw mohair a couple years ago from a a farmer. It is curly and super soft.

4 Likes

OMG, Gina! I love her! And I don’t like that kit at all! You did such a great job with painting and rooting!

@Jessejuice Is your ethnic course online in real time? Ot how it works? How I can take it? Thank you!

2 Likes

I think that hair is absolutely perfect! You did great on processing!

1 Like

It’s a private group on Facebook. You are always able to access them at any time :blush:
It is $230 to access and you are able to make payments :heart:

2 Likes

Great! THank you for the info!

1 Like

@Gabriell I watched your video, thank you for your kind words! Your Johanna is seriously beautiful. You are awesome :heart:

2 Likes

It was hair I Dyed and processed myself. I thought it would be a little darker but it got a little brassy. I am dying the same hair darker, maybe black for Joseph, not gonna root his whole head, just can’t.

I bought the raw mohair a couple years ago from a a farmer. It is curly and super soft.

2 Likes

I have some I bought last year that has been washed, but nothing else. I got it for a really good price but not a clue what to do with it… However… If someone like yourself made a video about it, it could inspire me to take it out of the bag :grimacing:

2 Likes

My goodness! Oh this may be my favorite of yours :heart:

Thank you for the class, even though I have been painting for a couple years there were still things to learn. It was worth it.

1 Like