My great nephews newborn photo shoot yesterday

I was just so smitten with this little petite cutie pie. He was Joseph awake size ( I know because we put my reborns by him tooo fun​:laughing:) should have had some one snap that pic. Here is one pic from his shoot. I was just inspecting all his coloring and details was wonderful :heart_eyes:

Aaaaaw so cute!

The boat was a navy blue shelving unit repurposed from inspiration I found on Pinterest

Very cute

So precious :blue_heart:

Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! I love the boat, that is so cool

Thank you☺️, he was so cute we could have just sat and looked at him all day long

He is adorable and I love the little boat too!!! :smile:

Soooo cute!!!

What a cutie!

Oh my gosh cutest baby ever!!!

He’s Adorable!

So adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Awww he is beautiful and such a cute pic, love the boat!

What a beautiful baby and photo :heart:

Thank you ladies you are all so kind and supportive :heart_eyes:. I will share more picks from his shoot later!

Newborn photo shoots are the best! There’s just something so special about capturing such a tiny precious new life. Gorgeous photo and baby!

Thank you, I just do it for friends and family, never have done it professionally. I just Love getting to bond so strong with the newest members of our family and friends.

I do the same :slight_smile: The last newborn I photographed was my nephew, nearly a year ago. I had gotten tired of doing bright blues and all the normal stuff, so I did his a bit darker, and more earthy. Deep blues,browns,cream and greens. I love designing sets, different for each individual baby.

That sound very beautiful, artistic. Can you share a pic would love to see, I can spend hours looking at all sorts of newborn photography!