My Future Son In Laws "Kyra" And 1st Reborn

Yes I am proud I think Joe did a fantastic job on little “Kyra” now called Kayla (after my daughter) It is so cool to have a man interested in this art. I absolutlely Loved watching her moment of birth and seeing Joe lovingly dress and diaper this sweet little baby she will be going up on ebay soon i will post a link later… What do you think?

Kayla And Joe will be posting here soon when they place their first order on BB. Hopefully this week

I think he has done a wonderful job on his first baby! well done to him I say

He did a wonderful job. Cannot wait to see what his next babies look like.

looks like he has a lot of naturaL talent, she is beautiful and it is so nice to see a male actually interested in making reborns.

connie

Well thank you all for the nice comments -He is a great kid who is enjoying the love of being in a real family and really seems to enjoy doing these babies!!!It was so cute watching him dress and hold her when he was finished!!LOL

He did very well!

OMG he did a wanderful job!

Well both babies the kids put up didnt sell-they are learning -and redid their auctions-took more pics and lowered the price a bit -Joe is 21 and Kayla is 20 -they built their own template and did all the pic and reborning all by their selfs if they ask me about something I tell them -otherwise they are on their own -They want their own reborn Idenity-and not just be an extencion of me and I am really proud of them both for that!!!