My first You Tube Video on photograph your baby

I decided to give you tube a go, as i get so many questions about how I take photos or how i do this and that,

So First in my little series is how to photograph your baby. Just a basic tutorial.

I wish i had a script as I got nervous and muddled up my words, and a tripod, so my hubby is going to film my new ones.
I hope you like it, here is the link:

And the last “BYE” is from my 2 year old son Levi!! LOL my little helper!

Very nicely done…I learned a lot!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make that video. It is very helpful and you did a great job. I am thinking of getting another camera can you tell me what canon camera you use? Thanks again.

so helpful to me, I struggle with photos. I am no off to make a “pantihose” bumper pillow, LOL. Can’t wait to see you next video. Thanks! Sonja G

Thank you Natalie! Nicely done video and information is very much appreciated.

That was a great video Natalie…It’s helps to see that we all prop and hold and maneuver body parts in order to get a great picture. And your son’s voice near the end is precious. Thanks.
I’m looking forward to your next!

Aww thanks everyone for watching and enjoying it.

I will need to make some new tutorials soon, I prefer to do ones that havent already been done so i will have to see what i come up with next!!!
Might do one on the different coloured vinyls, i always get questions about that.

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

Thank you so much for taking the time to make that video. It is very helpful and you did a great job. I am thinking of getting another camera can you tell me what canon camera you use? Thanks again.

— End quote

I use a Cannon 550D, but its not the basic model anymore there is a 500D which is cheaper. and still does the exact same things.