My first time reborning a store bought doll!

Came across this little dolly- the new Lovabella newborn. She’s like a robotic baby! I haven’t seen one reborn- maybe it can’t be done?? But I have to try! I’m picking this little cutie up today ,if I can find her in the store- otherwise amazon will have to bring her to me in a couple days- crossing fingers I can snatch her up today! Idk how this will turn out-

6 Likes

I have three and love them. I tried adding a little color to mine. I have tried everything and found nothing that will not rub off on the lips. Please let me know if you find something that works.

1 Like

I definitely will! I went to three stores today hunting for this little doll- with no luck! So I’m ordering her off Amazon now:)

1 Like

She is cute, I need to look her up!

1 Like

I love the stuff she can do, but I always thought she looked a bit creepy, haha. I’m curious to see what you do with painting!

1 Like

I’m excited. Just have to wait a couple days till she come in the mail:) my little niece LOVES the Luvabella dolls. I remember having an electronic doll when I was young and she would talk at night when she wasn’t being played with and it would scare me and my little sister!

1 Like

They have a silicone like skin. It might be hard to find something that will stick.

1 Like

My daughter had a little talking doll that was super scary. It was blonde with big blue eyes, very similar to these luvabella dolls…This was back in 1993. My grandma bought the doll at a flea market and gave it to Sierrah. It would randomly start talking, day and night. Then we got tired of the unpredictable talking. So we took the batteries out. That damn doll still kept talking. I’m sure the doll probably had multiple battery packs. But that was enough to make me take that doll straight to the dumpster. No more talking dolls for me. :tired_face:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! That would be freaky :grimacing:

1 Like

My daughter had a doll like that. It started out making newborn sounds. It had 3 ages, and it worked on a timer and would cry in the middle of the night for a few days till it slept longer and longer. But it was an alarm in the morning. I don’t remember what that doll was called. She hated it and her Father broke it playing with it, lol!

1 Like

We have a baby go bye bye baby alive that crawls and she likes to speak Spanish from time to time :rofl: The mode gets switched and my girls don’t realize the babbling is in another language. She would be super cute with a new paint job, but I only do Heat set.

2 Likes

3 Likes

She would be super cute with a paint job:)