My first reborn! Sweet Faith... she sort of looks like an alien ๐Ÿ˜–

Sheโ€™s very cute! A great first reborn!!

Great job !!

Awwwโ€ฆsheโ€™s a tiny little babe!

My first reborn didnโ€™t look this good. You did great! Now, just imagine โ€“ you will get better and better. :slight_smile:

Great job!! Love the pic of your son? with the baby. :heart_eyes:

If she looks like an alien; itโ€™s because of the sculpt, not the painting. Sheโ€™s cute :slight_smile:

Sheโ€™s so cute! I think you did a great job.

Aw sheโ€™s sweet๐Ÿ’•

Thank you, ladies :slight_smile:๏ธ I feel a little bit better now, haha
@CindyLouWho , yes, thatโ€™s my oldest, he will be four in November. He watched me finish her and put her together and then wanted so badly to hold her. As I was putting things away I realized heโ€™d started humming while he rocked her :heart_eyes:

I would have to dress it as a boy and give it to him.My youngest grandson used to come in and say he wanted to hold my boy babies.He would sit in his little rocker and rock each one.

Aaaww, how sweet.

@MaryJane that is he sweetest thing Iโ€™ve ever heard :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Sheโ€™s a good first one, well done!
Your son looks so sweet holding her!

@deedee2413 , thank you! I did have fun with her :slight_smile:๏ธ
And thank you :blush:We like him :wink: Heโ€™s very sweet. His younger sister is our spicy, sassy little Miss, haha

Oh, thatโ€™s so precious โ€“ the humming.

Great job!! Itโ€™s an awesome feeling when you complete your first

@Jacelyn5440 I thought so :slight_smile:๏ธ Heโ€™s a pretty sweet kid :heart:๏ธ
@Kwinker thank you! Iโ€™m afraid to say I was a little disappointed when I finished her :frowning:๏ธ Mostly because I felt I made one simple mistake that washed her out. But thatโ€™s OK! I know what I wonโ€™t be doing next time, haha

Congrats on your first one, looks good!! Love the pic with your son, what a sweet smile :slight_smile: