My first reborn is finally finished and I absolutely love her!

I finally finished my very first reborn today… the Rose kit!!!..I call her Rosie :slight_smile: Even though she isn’t perfect I absolutely love love love her!! The only thing I wish I could change is the blue over her eyebrows. Lesson learned…no more blue over brows!! LOL!! Here are a few pictures of her! Thank you everyone here on the forum who went above and beyond to help, encourage and support me. I couldn’t have done it without you!!! Love you all!! :heart:

35 Likes

She is beautiful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’ve found your calling! She’s lovely.

2 Likes

She looks pretty amazing for your first try. :+1: the hair on mine didn’t look that good.

1 Like

She’s a wonderful first baby! :slight_smile:

1 Like

She looks lovely!!

1 Like

Awwww!!! Congrats Jackie!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Wow! she’s precious. Great first baby.

2 Likes

Congrats you are now inducted into the reborn world!

3 Likes

She is adorable. Great job!

2 Likes

Your first baby is very beautiful…!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, she’s beautiful! Great job and congrats on completing your first baby!

1 Like

You have done amazing job <3

1 Like

Your first is beautiful!

1 Like

Wonderful job, she’s so sweet!

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies for the compliments on baby Rosie. I haven’t been able to put her down for more then 5 minutes since I finished her this afternoon. I can’t believe that I made her!! I am so addicted now and there are so many kits that I want to make. My pre-order for Morris should be here soon and my pre-order for Ofelia and Aquinnah are due in soon too. I also already have Cutie, Juan, Gena and Gemma kits waiting to be done and waiting for Jacelyn to become available so I can buy her…oh and Angel too!! Thank you again for all the encouragement and help that you’ve given me in the past few months! :heart:

4 Likes

Who are you going to work on first??? :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Congrats !! She’s beautiful ! Sounds like you are going to be very busy.

2 Likes

Jackie, what a great baby and for your first one too, amazing!!! She is adorable and her outfit looks just perfect on her. I definitely suggest you keep this one!!! Can’t wait to see your future babies. Great Job girl!!

2 Likes

She looks amazing, I know it sounds insane, but I do my blue tones on the inside of the head so I never over blue, :wink: although I don’t think you over blued here either. She is a doll. I do the knees & elbows that way too.

1 Like