My first reborn from another artist

I’m beyond excited to receive this beautiful little girl from moon mamas reborn nursery :two_hearts:She’s my first reborn purchased from someone else. What do you guys think?

37 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Is she put together or did you just buy the painted kit?

1 Like

She will be put together, the seller is just waiting to receive the correct doll body in the mail.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m too excited!

She is spectacular, she looks like the one I kept seeing as a wip on Facebook, my jaw kept dropping every time I scrolled past her! It was a Stevie or Ricky, is this the same baby? Wow how exciting!

2 Likes

What a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Thank you💕 I’m not sure of the person’s name but the artist’s page is moon mammas nursery on FB.

1 Like

Thank you!! Now I finally get to see what’s it’s like to do a box opening. I’m excited💕

5 Likes

Sorry for my question @Blushingbeautyreborn, I thought you already HAD her. Congratulations she cute!!

1 Like

No worries! Nope, I haven’t received her yet! Thank you💕

1 Like

She is beautiful, enjoy her!!

1 Like

She has s beautiful, enjoy her!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I will💕 Her bassinet is all ready to go!

1 Like

Its fun…I had two babies before I started reborning. My box openings werent as nice as the ones I do and Ill bet @PutABonnetOnIt has top youtube worthy box openings…Ive seen what she puts into them. Makes me want to get a baby…not like I dont have enough hanging around here…literally LOL

4 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I Love her, what a Beauty, congrats

1 Like

Omg! I’ve seen photos of @PutABonnetOnIt box openings. They are drool-worthy! I could only wish that this baby came with one of them.

4 Likes

@Londa123 @aclovly thank you so much!:two_hearts: I feel like a kid @ Christmas anticipating opening presents.

3 Likes

Waiting for a new reborn baby to arrive is so exciting!

2 Likes