This is my latest “project”. There were two other heads before this one, but I didin’t get to bake them. Something was *really *wrong with them LOL.
Okay, so I know this one isn’t exactly kit material , or even good. But, it’s the best one so far, I need honest opinions on the things I should work on for my future little “monsters”.
- I know that the top of the head is smaller/narrower than it should be. It looked better before, but it got flat with the final touch ups.
- I know that the ears should be defined better
- The nose should be bigger and “prettier”
- The neck part should probably be thicker
- The chin shouldn’t be so low
- The back of the head should be wider and "fatter
- The ears should be similar, they’re too different
I do like the lips and the expression, even if the eyes are a little off. I recycled them from an old Berjusa or Nines doll I had. I was afraid they would melt or something, but they didn’t - phew.
So, tell me more! Honestly. I won’t get offended, I promise What else to work on? Is there a potential here or should I just give it up?
Thanks for watching,